emp3world.in – DMCA
We want you to know that we do not have any copyrighted or illegal content on emp3world.in The Music Search information we host does not have files that can be copyrighted. We are in correspondence with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and general international copyright laws.
However, we still can remove urls, search results, or play options from our site if the copyright owner would like us to do so.
You need to follow the following procedure if you want to remove your work:
- Send your claim via contact form of this site
- The Claim must be written in English language, it must be understandable and in polite form
- The Claim must be sent from a company mail, Claims sent from free service emails like AOL, Yahoo, Gmail, etc. will be rejected
- You must present an evidence that shows that you are the copyright holder or that you are acting on behalf of the copyright holder
- You must present an evidence that shows that the content is legally copyrighted and that you are the copyright holder
- The materials that need to be removed must be provided in form of material name and links to direct music pages. We don’t accept links to search queries, categories or subcategories or media pages.
- Provide sufficient contact information with a valid email address.
After following this instruction, we will processing your request and we will remove your work from our website. The name of your product will still remain indexed and any media page or further hosted music on other websites will still be available even if the file has our name on it or its description.